1. Learn about Rocky Mountain Health Foundation
Explore our grantmaking pages to determine if your organization or program is eligible for grant funding by reviewing our eligibility requirements, areas of interest, and past grants.
2. Get to know and connect with the Rocky Mountain Health Foundation
Prior to submitting a grant request, you must schedule a phone call with RMHF staff. We have found this to be a great way to learn more about each other, make sure you are the best fit for our funding priorities, and answer any questions you may have. You can easily set up the 30-minute phone call appointment with any member of our team by clicking on the links that will be provided here when the next Cycle opens.
3. Submit a grant application through our online portal.
CLICK HERE to review the online application directions.
4. Hang tight during the evaluation process, which includes:
- Staff screening for eligibility
- Staff vetting for alignment, completeness, and clarity
- If necessary, staff seek additional information and ask clarifying questions
- Grant Committee evaluation and recommendation
- Board approval
5. Receive notification of award decision
Both awarded and declined applicants will be contacted first by phone, and then by a follow up letter. If you were declined, we are happy to provide honest feedback on why your proposal wasn’t funded, offer technical assistance, or provide resources when requested. Every application cycle is an opportunity for both of us to learn and grow.
The timeframe for an awarded application is approximately three months from the opening date of the funding cycle to the notification.